About PrestaShop 1.5
PrestaShop is a free and open-source software dedicated to the advancement of online merchants. With over 150,000 online stores, successful merchants are always at the forefront of every new development. PrestaShop 1.5 contains over 310 features and is continually growing. All features are 100% free and can be installed and uninstalled in one-click. Don’t see something you want? No problem. PrestaShop can accommodate everyone. Simply contact a team member and provide some suggestions. PrestaShop is committed to providing the best shopping cart experience for both merchant and consumers.
Here is a quick list of the features available in PrestaShop 1.5.
You can get a more detailed list at http://www.prestashop.com/en/features, and the complete list in this PDF file: http://www.prestashop.com/download/pdf/PrestaShop-Feature-List-en.pdf.
Manage a dynamic product list through the PrestaShop back-office. Whether the shop has one product or thousands, this incredible administrative interface let’s you manage the most complex inventory easily with one-click updates. Import and export quickly, set attributes, sort products, bulk discounts, and much more. Managing products has never been easier with PrestaShop.
- Inventory Management
- Product Export to eBay and More
- Choose the Number of Products per Page
- Cross Selling
- Sell Downloadable Products
- Unlimited Products, Categories, and Attributes
- Product Comparison
- Powerful Layered Navigation
- Advanced Stock Management
Display products in a unique way and provide customers with numerous options to view their desired products. Providing multiple views will boost conversion rates. Merchants can reduce customer doubt by putting them at ease with zoom in features and multiple product views.
- Display Available Quantities
- Offer Multiple Images of Each Product
- Zoom in on Products
- Related Products
- Add to a Wishlist
- Product Reviews
- Send to a Friend
Manage a site easily using PrestaShop. Business owners can enjoy editing content, managing product displays, and changing languages all through the back office. PrestaShop has a one-click upgrade to keep a store running at the latest version.
- Administration Permissions and Users
- Fully Customizable Design Using Templates
- Customize Logos on an Invoice, Favicon and Header
- Choose Languages to Display
- Edit Content through the CMS
- Manage Performance (speed, cached cookies)
- One Click Update
- Webservice – CRM, ERP… integration
- Override: Customize your store without modifying the core
- Multistore Management
Search Engine Optimization
One of the best forms of marketing is search engine marketing. Optimize a site and ensure major search engines are indexing the store. Simply through placing high trafficked keywords in site tags, a store can be seen on the first page of Google! Discover limitless possibilities with increased online traffic.
- Search Engine Friendly
- Customize URLs
- Google Site Map
- Meta Information for Products and Categories
- Auto-generated Sitemap
- Dedicated URL for each Product, Preventing Duplicate Content
- Tags for Each Product
- E-mail Notifications of Delivery Status
An effective checkout page will push conversion rates through the roof! PrestaShop offers a one-page checkout among other features. You can customize fields to gather certain information. From design to shipping, PrestaShop checkout process makes purchasing easy for customers.
- One-page Checkout
- Option for Customers to Create an Account or Continue as a Guest
- Gift Messages, Gift Wrapping
- Saved Shopping Carts Configured with Expiration Time
PrestaShop allows flexible shipping modules and is fully integrated with major carriers. Provide customers reliable shipping options and the ability to include custom messages. Control logistics such as, fees, weight, shipping restrictions and more from the PrestaShop back-office.
- Shipping Discounts
- Fees by Price or Weight
- Separate Billing and Shipping Addresses
- Integrate with USPS, FedEx, UPS, Canada Post
- Unlimited Carriers and Destinations
PrestaShop is integrated with numerous payment options and business owners can install a desired payment option with one-click. Ensure payment is received and customers are comfortable providing their information.
- Payment via credit card, check, wire transfer and more (unlimited)
- Tax automatically configured by country, state, and counties
- Payment Filtered by Currency
- Integrated with Authorize.Net
- Set Prices According to Segmented Groups
- Cart Promotions Rules
- Catalog Promotions Rules
- Make or Edit an Order through Back Office
PrestaShop offers a variety of marketing and promotional tools built in. A successful merchant is the key to PrestaShop’s growth and guaranteeing effective marketing tools will build a path for online success.
- Automated Follow-up E-mails
- Newsletters Subscriptions
- Loyalty Program
- Refer-a-friend Program
- Recently Viewed Products
- Coupons & Vouchers
Customer satisfaction is key to keeping customers loyal and increasing sales all year around. Provide customers with an easy check-out through their own personal account and tailor messages to their needs.
- Complete Customer Account
- Ability to Send Messages via his/her Personal Account
- Return Management
- Business to Business
- Centralized after Sales Service
PrestaShop is a global community and is proud to have community members in over 150 countries. A single store can be translated in many different languages. Offering various translations will improve user experience and overall sales.
- Over 40 translations available
- Customers can choose desired languages
- Import and export language packs
- Online translation tools
Make customers feel secure about shopping online. A secure connection is critical to begin accepting payments. From PCI to SSL compliance, PrestaShop comes equipped with everything a merchant needs to be secure.
- PCI Compliance *
- SSL Certification
- Secure Back Office
- Password and Cookie Encryption
- Fia-Net order analysis
PrestaShop’s advanced tracking system can detect where a customer is located and calculate taxes or promotions set by the merchant. Additionally, configure exchange rates and let customers choose their preferred currency.
- Unlimited taxes
- Address format according to country
- Unlimited currencies
- Exchange rates synchronization
- Taxes per state, county, or country
- Timezone set by location
- Currency formating
- Configure Eco Tax
Analytics and Reporting
Reporting is key to tracking and optimizing performance. Merchants must monitor sales and visitor interactions to understand what efforts are working and which have room for improvement.
- Export newsletter lists
- PrestaShop update notifications in the back office
- Track visitor activity
- View customer profiles
- Order and sales reporting
- Affiliate statistics
- Newsletter statistics